Monday, August 9, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Greetings from Fort Meadow Lake in Massachusetts, home of the original EZ Riser Jet Step and where it all began, where I am going to have a Plaque on the Lake in honor of the first product. The days are slowly passing by and I coulsd care less, it is warm 95, humid 92, and cold 55, you couldn't ask for a better mixed iup bag of weather. But riding on the lake at any of these times is great, as we have a sort of short season. Someday they say they will be growing Grapes in this region, thats a big change from the intense 4 seasons we get in New England.

Enough about the weather, have you seen the new pricing on the Web Site, I think it's great and I hope you do as well. I will be sending you an email, all who have purchased from me on thwe new sale pricing hoping you'll give me a little kick at the end of the season, I do need to eat too.

Well, I need to get down to the beach and think about my next product. With luck, it should be available within a month or so and will be a addition to everyone who fills their Jet or boat via a gas can.

See you soon.....

Later
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment