Monday, March 15, 2010

I am PUBLISHED in FLW OUTDOORS, woohoo!!!!

I have a Product Review of the EZ Riser Bass Boat Flexible Boarding Ladder.

I will have a real article well it's really a product review in the FLW OUTDOORS Magazine. They called me out of the blue and said they have heard of the product and were interested in taking a look see and asked if I could send them a few of the Bass Boat Flexible Boarding Ladder to test. Good or Bad I agreed. For them to even recognize the BASS BOAT FLEXIBLE BOARDING LADDER was a success in and of itself as they sell very well. One note and that is this product works on most all boats, Walk Arounds, Inflatables, Skiffs and in the future Sail Boats. This product will go a long way.
The review will be in the April Issue and will be available at the end of the last week of March. They will not give me any details of their review so it will be a surprise to me as well, I hope it's good.

Later

Mike Kaczmarek
EZ Riser Products

No comments:

Post a Comment