Thursday, March 4, 2010

Greetings from EZ Riser Products,

The ICE is starting to dissolve and I'm eyeing my Jet Ski every time I go into the garage.

Today I want to mention that the new web site for EZ Riser Products is up and running and waiting for you to take a LOOK SEE. I have added unique products that you may find on other sites (of course you can, it just takes time) in one place , that is the new site. I call it WEB II as it is the second generation of this site with more effort and ease of use for you the customer. I have included: waterproof products that you can use on your Jet Ski or Bass Boat for music (head Phones), for your MP3 or IPOD players with a special connector that allows no water to reach the unit. a unique water proof camera case and even a GPS case. You cannot go wrong with these products especially with the cost of them. One of the products is the 3 Position GPS, it basic in nature but when you out at sea or on a huge lake this little puppy will bring you back to you point of departure and it will also allow you to save 2 additional places, maybe where you caught that last big fish if where you buried you treasure. There are Aqua Shoes, a unique beverage container that has a built in ICE STICK and clips onto your vest, belt or chair, a spare tire carrier, tie downs and a host of other UNIQUE products at a COMPETITIVE PRICE.

One last thing, I have lost 2 of my best hats in the lake riding my Jet Ski, well take a look at the HAT CLIP on the site, it STOPS that by clipping to your hat and your vest or shirt, so that when it blows off, you have a tether on it and no more LOOSING my favorite hat anymore.

Check us out you will not be disappointed.

Later

Mike
www.ezriserproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment